神說:不!
I asked God to take away my habit. | 我求神把我的惡習拿掉。 | |
God said, No. It is not for me to take away, but for you to give it up. | 神說:不 不該是我去「拿掉」,該是你去「捨掉」。 | |
I asked God to make my handicapped child whole. | 我求神讓我殘缺的孩子健全。 | |
God said, No. His spirit is whole, his body is only temporary | 神說:不! 他的靈性圓滿,他的身體只是暫時的。 | |
I asked God to grant me patience. | 我求神賜我耐性。 | |
God said, No. Patience is a byproduct of tribulations; it isn't granted, it is learned. | 神說:不! 耐性是磨難的副產品,不能被賜予,要從學習而得。 | |
I asked God to give me happiness. | 我求神給我幸福快樂。 | |
God said, No. I give you blessings; Happiness is up to you. | 神說:不! 我祝福你,但幸福愉快是你的選擇。 | |
I asked God to spare me pain. | 我求神免我於痛苦。 | |
God said, No. Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares and brings you closer to me. | 神說:不! 苦難讓你厭棄塵世的煩憂,讓你更接近我。 | |
I asked God to make my spirit grow. | 我求神長養我的靈性。 | |
God said, No. You must grow on your own, but I will prune you to make you fruitful. | 神說:不! 你要自己成長,但我會助你修剪荒蕪,富饒你的收成。 | |
I asked God for all things that I might enjoy life. | 我求神給我所有物質,令我可以享受生活。 | |
God said, No. I will give you life, so that you may enjoy all things. | 神說:不! 我給予你生命,為此,你可以享受一切。 | |
I asked God to help me LOVE others, as much as He loves me. | 我求神助我如同祂愛我一般去愛他人。 | |
God said.......Ahhhh,finally you have the idea. If you love God, send this to ten people and back to the person that sent it. | 神說:噢!你終於搞清楚了! 若你愛神,把這訊息寄給十位朋友,包括寄給你的這位。 | |
THIS DAY IS YOURS DON'T THROW IT AWAY | 今天屬於你,不要把它丟棄! | |
May God Bless You, | 主佑 | |
'To the world you might be one person, But to one person you just might be the world' | 對這世界來說,你可能只是「某」一個人。 但對「某」一個人來說,你可能就是他的世界。 | |
'May the Lord Bless you and keep you, May the Lord Make his face shine upon you, And give you Peace......Forever' | 願主祝福及守護你 願主照耀你 並予你永恆的平和。 | |
'Good friends are like stars... You don't always see them, But you know they are always there." | 好友猶如天上的星星,你不常看見他們,但你知道他們永遠都在那裡。 |
留言
張貼留言